My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

My Music Video


Wednesday 31 January 2018

8. The Planning I intend to complete in order to ensure a successful outcome for my production.

In order for my production to run smoothly I need to plan as much as possible. I have come up with a list of planning that I must complete prior to my shoot. I have also included a template of each that will help me to structure my documents properly. I will need to send these out to cast/crew to make sure everyone's on the same page.
  • Script
I need to write audio/visual style scripts for my two adverts. I will use this as the basis for all my other planning.

Image result for advert script
  • Script Breakdown/Breakdown Sheet
Using the script I will do a breakdown of every single item needed for the shoot. E.g. props, costumes, locations.
Image result for breakdown sheet




































  • Shot List/Storyboard
I will then make a shot by shot breakdown of the story, thinking about framing, focal length and camera angle. This will be a visual representation of the script.

Image result for storyboard template
  • Location Scouting
I will visit the locations I am considering for my production and take into account things like natural light, where I can position my camera, noise pollution and access for all those involved.Image result for location scouting template
  • Risk Assessment
I will draw up a health and safety plan where I'll identify the possible risks and how I can avoid them.

Image result for filming risk assessment template
  • Scheduling/Itinerary
I'm then going to draw up a plan of timings over the next few weeks to make sure I'm on track, but also leave room for potential errors or repeats of things.

Image result for filming scheduling template
  • Casting
For this, I need to write a description of what I want my actors to look like. I then need to audition the people I have in mind and check their availability.

Image result for filming casting template
  • Production Design
I will make lists of all the components needed for my production and how I am going to source them.
-Props list
-Costume list
-Hair and makeup
-Set design
-Lighting design

No comments:

Post a Comment