My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

My Music Video


Thursday 8 February 2018

9.The Practicalities of filming: when and where production will take place and who with

When?

My shoot will take place across two weekends. The first advert will be shot on the 4th of March. It will last from 12-5pm. If necessary it will go on longer if I don't get all the footage I need. As it's an exterior shoot, I need sunlight and so have decided to shoot in the morning. If it's not sunny enough on the day I will postpone the shoot to Sunday but have checked the weather and conditions are expected to be clear.

My next shoot will take place the week after on the 18th of March. It will last from 8-12:30 AM but could potentially overrun into the afternoon. This shoot is interior so doesn't require specific times of day and can mainly use the natural light available.

Where?

My first shoot will take place in an area of Hilly Fields Park. I have an area in mind with a running path that I plan to use. It is quite secluded and free of trees so I will have lots of natural lighting.

My second shoot will be shot in the spare room of my home. This is useful as I can dress it to look like a teenagers bedroom. It has large windows and two skylights so I will have lots of natural lighting, however I will be using lamps as well.


Who?

I will be directing and operating the camera on my shoot. I will be using two actors for my first shoot, Zoe and Scott. On my second shoot I'll use Zoe and Mahir. I will be using a crew of 1 person for each shoot, a sound operator, makeup/hair/costume role and a set dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment