My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

My Music Video


Tuesday 5 December 2017

Minecraft Pocket Edition Gameplay video for Youtube


1. How I did it

I filmed myself on the ipad camera while watching the video I used, in order to coordinate my speech with the gameplay. I then inserted this into the top right hand corner as most of these videos do. I watched some videos on youtube to prep for how I was going to speak and describe the game. Most of the videos I watched are very casual and often funny, appealing not only to people that need to see how the game is played but also making it interesting.

2. How my video might attract the attention of Mojang/Minecraft and how it might influence them.

Firstly, being a female gamer, a minority of the Minecraft community, my video might be interesting to the company. I also tried to make my video fun and relate it to my own tastes, like focusing more on how my house would look and be arranged. I would hope Minecraft might also be interested in my style of gameplay, going back to basics with no mods, and also thinking about using these kinds of videos at beginner levels as well as professional.

1 comment:

  1. Love your commentary! Funny & engaging. Well done for cramming in the terminology in both the video and your comments!

    ReplyDelete